The first stipulation is that I must share seven things with my readers which they may not know about me. These are as follows:1) I would like to visit each and every corner of the world that houses donkeys and to report back on their situation. The interviews could take years, especially those in the warmer climes.
2) I would dearly love to visit each and every one of my readers and linger over a cup of Orange Pekoe and a plate of Stud Muffins, while we get caught up on each other's news.
3) Don't laugh, but I think I would like to try those things called hair extensions. I have always fancied myself sporting a long and luxuriant tail, not the least because I feel it would have a slimming effect.
4) I would like to experience the wonder of having opposable thumbs, even if only for a day.
5) I would like to make Jack young again.
6) It seems quite unbelievable, I know, but I sometimes wake myself up with loud snoring! I always manage to blame Molly, however, as her snoring is legendary.
7) I have amassed a collection of rather impressive expletives which I may one day unleash on Herself. For now I bide my time and never use anything stronger than "pshaw" or "gadzooks". The time will come...
As far as passing on this delightful award, my first candidate of course must be cameraobscura, the creation of donkey admirer billie http://camera-obscura-billie.blogspot.com/ , followed by the wonderful morningbrayfarm with its special "For the Love of Donkeys" page http://morningbrayfarm.com/ , Fenway Bartholomule who holds forth at braysofourlives http://www.braysofourlives.com/ , the7msn blog http://www.the7msnranch.com/ which whisks me out of Siberia to the donkey paradise of New Mexico, and of course my favourite non-equine blog, bumblebearies http://www.bumblebearies.blogspot.com/ , where my friend Vee gets up to all sorts of crafty magic.
Thank you very much to Calm, Forward, Straight for providing a bright spot in a dark season.